Daily Life at the Payn Home
The Payn Home provides room and board at a reasonable monthly cost with no long-term commitment. The following amenities are provided to all residents:
- Cozy individual rooms or suites furnished by the resident or by the Home.
- Three home-cooked meals daily.
- Weekly in-house laundry service.
- Resident rooms vacuumed weekly.
- Parking available on-premises for all residents.
- Visitors and guests of residents are always welcome.
- Guest rooms and/or meals for family and friends can be provided at a modest rate.
- Both short-term respite stays and winter retreats are available.
- Experienced Supervisor in attendance at all times.
Activities for seniors in and around the Payn Home.
Many pleasant activities within the home include card games, jigsaw puzzles, weekly bingo, exercise classes, movie night, and musical events. Residents may remain active participants in community life, coming and going at will. Stores, churches and restaurants are close by, as are a variety of cultural, historic and recreational attractions for all ages.